Founded in 1932, the South Bend Symphony Orchestra performs approximately 20 concerts annually, for more than 30,000 audience members, including over 5,000 children. The two main performance homes include the beautifully restored Morris Performing Arts Center, located in the heart of downtown South Bend, and the modern DeBartolo Performing Arts Center, located on the University of Notre Dame campus. The orchestra’s highly qualified musician pool is drawn from a large multi-state area. The SBSO is Michiana’s premiere professional orchestra, with a mission to engage the community in the exploration of orchestral music in all its forms.
SOUTH BEND SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA
Alastair Willis, Music Director
Title: Marketing/ Office Manager
ORGANIZATION: South Bend Symphony Orchestra
TITLE: Marketing/Office Manager
DATE: October 18, 2018
The Marketing/Office Manager is responsible for providing support in various marketing activities of the organization, as well as office operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a variety of SBSO Marketing and PR projects.
- Coordinate and collaborate with SBSO marketing consultants CRStager.
- Update and maintain SBSO website and social media accounts, keeping the content up to date, accurate, and engaging.
- In collaboration with SBSO staff, develop, coordinate, and distribute email communications.
- Provide support with designing, printing, and distribution of inserts, ads, signage, Program Book, and other print and digital SBSO materials, as necessary.
- Maintain and update marketing/PR lists.
- Manage subscriptions renewal and new acquisition efforts.
- Manage and maintain customer database Patron Manager.
- Provide support to SBSO patrons and staff with single ticket requests and group sales.
- Support various PR activities, including Press Release production and distribution, interview requests, and liaising with media contacts.
- Provide support to other SBSO departments, as necessary.
- Serve as a receptionist and customer service representative, answering the telephone and door and directing inquiries to the appropriate staff member.
- Sort incoming mail and work with mailing service for outgoing mail.
- Ensure that postage machine is adequately funded; print off reports for Finance Manager.
- Serve as liaison with the mail house.
- Serve as liaison with the office landlord and all other services, including cleaning and water delivery.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Reporting Relationship: The Marketing/Office Manager reports to the Executive Director.
Job Description - Marketing-Office Manager - Job Description September 2018.pdf
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org